Wine glasses require frequent and careful cleaning and polishing routines in order to ensure they stay in the best shape that they can. Over time, an accumulation of fingerprints and other marks can make the wine glass harder and harder to clean or polish, and so it is a good practice to have the appropriate wine glass cleaner in stock and a polishing machine in your establishment to ensure consistent results.
Fortunately, in terms of polishing wine glasses, CPI Shine has just the product for the job: The Stemshine is an award-winning wine glass polishing machine. It automates the polishing process, helping to cut down on labour and also guaranteeing more even, perfect results. With that said, a good cleaning job has to be done beforehand in order to make the most of the polishing process.
Here are some tips to keep in mind with regards to cleaning wine glasses:
● Always rinse wine glasses with water as soon as possible after use
● Use a special wine glass cleaner liquid for a perfect shine
● Rather than using a tea towel, opt for a microfiber cloth to minimize friction
● Use the shortest available cycle when cleaning wine glasses in a dishwasher
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to properly clean wine glasses by hand:
- Remove any leftover liquids by rinsing the glassware in hot water.
- Apply the right wine glass cleaner liquid with a soft microfiber cloth.
- When hand washing wine glass, do not hold by the stem as it is usually the most fragile part. Hold at the bowl instead to prevent breakage.
- Get rid of the cleaning product by rinsing the inside and outside of the glass.
- Use the appropriate cleaning cloth to dry the product.
Now, your wine glasses are all ready for the Stemshine to get polished! Get in touch with CPI Shine today to learn how our equipment can enhance the efficiency and quality of your establishment.